All Sylex products have a statutory warranty period applicable in their local jurisdiction. In addition of this statutory warranty Sylex also offers a free extended warranty on all our products for 10 years, subject to completing the online warranty application. This extended warranty applies to the original registered user no matter the source of purchase. To apply for free extended warranty simply complete the online registration form. You will need to be able to demonstrate a proof of purchase from Sylex or an authorised Sylex dealer.
Your warranty covers material and workmanship problems encountered in the normal use of the product in the prescribed manner and specifically excludes vandalism and user abuse.
• Warranty must be registered within 30 days of purchase
• Warranty extends only to standard products and specifically excludes customer designed products and fabrics.
• The product defect must not be due to:
• a) Misuse of the article
• b) Continued operation after a fault is detected
• c) Failure to follow maintenance instructions
• d) Fitting of other than manufacturer's spare parts.
Sylex Ergonomics reserves the right to repair or to replace products found to be defective.
Should it be necessary to make a warranty claim please contact your nearest Sylex Ergonomics office: Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney.